Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lost fatherhood


When a pregnant woman dismisses you and your help, i have realized to rely on the father of the unborn baby.

Even though the baby is in the woman, the father should demand his rights to fatherhood. Sadly a lot of men have shrunk behind their woman and have left their rights out the door.

There was this young seventeen year old man who was about to do just that, until he heard me calling him towards me. When i told him what was about to happen to his woman, and her health, and his baby. He began to realize the truth, and said, " I cant let this happen to my girl, and my fatherhood."

He ran inside to bring her out, so we could offer her out assistance, but she resisted his advice.

It was so sad to see him so devastated, but I am glad we talked for so long. By the end he told me he would never let any girl come to this place again, and he was going to take his girl to church on Sunday.

It is sad we lost a baby, but there is hope for healing in the future.

No comments: