Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Theres always room for one more


"I already have too many kids!" This is a common statement along with many other stories that we hear from women at EMC.

That fact is; where there is a will, there is a way!

I really do feel for the girls and their tough situations. Whether it be she is pregnant with someone else's baby that is not her husband, or whether she was raped, or whether she just cant afford anymore kids!

All of these "ugly" situations are dark, and seem disheartening at times, but a life is worth so much more than a new car, a new outfit, a new hairdo. This is what I try to explain to my clients.

These children simply need love, not material items. Why does your one year old deserve a new toy, but your unborn child does not even deserve life and love?

My motto is, there is always room for one more! Two kids does not mean twice the trouble, it means twice the love!

I tried to explain this to the young girl today who said she cant afford a second child. Once we talked about her troubles, and her dreams, she realized that an abortion was not the right path. At the end, I explained that her test was actually negative, and she was so relieved to have a second chance to better herself before she has a child. What a beautiful girl she was!

No comments: