Saturday, June 19, 2010

God is good!

God is good, all the time. I so often say this to my students in school, and now as a brand-new intern for the EMCFrontline Pregnancy Centers, I have the opportunity to see and share His infinite goodness in New York City.

On my first day, standing and praying outside of an abortion clinic in the Bronx, I watched a woman come out after deciding she just couldn't end her child's life. I watched a video of an abortion being performed. I sat with a pregnant woman, alone, hurt, and only repeating the words 'I can't" after the realization hit that she could indeed mother this child.

This is truly God's work. This is life and death, in action. Daily. It will be a trying, tiring, beautiful time and these women-in need, in such great need of love-need prayer. Please, please pray for the unborn, the mothers in crisis, the work, and for me as I begin this journey.

-Sally

1 comment:

Heather Forcey said...

I will pray for you and all the children and mothers. You are in my thoughts!