Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Found Hope!


In New York City 50% of pregnancy's end in abortion! This fact should be quite devastating to the country. There now lays a great void and sadness among us all. There is so much violence, corruption, and depression everywhere we look. Where is all this coming from? Abortion! Our country is murder minded. It solves all of our problems. If you get pregnant with a child, and simply do not have the "money" to take care of it, we just kill it! What happens when we all think it is okay to do this? Well let's look to China for a reference. In a news paper article I was reading the other day, it was talking about the tragedy of China's murder minded society. Apparently across the country there have been serperate events of slaying of school children! Hundreds of young kids have died, and the parents are rightfully devastated! The country wants to know why this is happening!! The answer is abortion! China as we all know is simply okay with abortion, abortion and more abortion. Once this has become ingrained in their minds, violence is the natural ends to a desire! No morals stand in the way! I just hope that our country does not end up like this. Although it is on its way! I have hope on our pro-lifers to make a difference and spread the truth! Even though we run into so many abortion minded women, EMC turns around so many abortion minded women. It feels so good! I have hope for our country, and for our world! What we need is a lot of prayer, and hard work. Yesterday, when I had a young girl who thought she was pregnant and she said if I am, I am keeping the baby! I am against abortion! I thought thank God he sent me an angel. There are people who do not have to watch Choice Blues and witness an actual abortion to realize it is horribly wrong! Being in the face of murder, it can become disheartening, and difficult to see there are pro-life people out there. We just need to create more of them.

No comments: