Sunday, June 27, 2010

NRL Conference


As part of the internship experience, Chris sends us on trips that usually involve Chris directing whrere we go. This was the first trip for four days without Chris and the five of us enjoyed it just fine. We stopped to eat when we wanted, ate what we wanted, went where we wanted and did what we wanted. But all this freedom was a side consequence of why we went to Pittsburg in the first place which was to attend the National Right to Life Conference.
Everyday we got to sit and listen to various talks from pro-life experts ranging in topic from abortion to euthanasia about our shared concerns for the sancity of life. A few of the sessions I listened to included Pro-life conversion, When they say...You say..., the Affect Abortion has on Men and other subjects. I took notes on a few of them but I have taken to heart most of what I heard and will no doubt use some of my new found knowledge in my usual counseling session as it applies.

No comments: