Saturday, June 19, 2010

A pick me up


The greatest uplift in the world is when a client truely is thankful for the services we provide.

This past Thursday was a very long one. I counseled a girl who said "I know this is a life, I know this is murder, but i have been thinking about this for a week, and nothing you say will change my mind".

After hearing something like this it just makes you want to go home and never come back, but God has different plans.

The very next case we had was a couple, I talked to the boyfriend. All that we had to do was show them the choice blues video.

The boyfriend Joe confided in me, "Dan, we were coming in here looking to have an abortion, but after talking to you guys and seeing the video, that would have been the biggest ,mistake of our lives".

After such a very heart wrenching case, God gave someone to me to give me hope. God gave me a client to show me we are making a difference.

So, please pray in thanksgiving for all that He does for us. For all that He does for the sake for us. Finally for the fact that he allows us, his unworthy servants, to be instruments for his grace to save lives.

No comments: