Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Competition Among Competition


In our line of work we run into all kinds of people who we here some of the most unbelievable things from. The prolife cause has many different kinds of people that at times butt heads over how to promote the cause but we are all united in Christ so only but so much is said about one another negatively. I recently had a chance to speak with an employee of one abortion facility. I phrased a comment to imply that they were no different than Planned Parenthood. What I got was a 10-15 minute lecture on how different the two buisinesses are. I wouldn't want to bore my viewers with the all the "great" differences between the two that makes one better than another on such things as anestesia and tests that are done. I didn't even mean to start that conversation but my surprise comes from a lack of united comradery. Though their cause is not one with God's plan, I would at least think like minded abortionists would share basic human respect for others in a similar trade. To me, it makes no sense but my mother has told me that sin is insanity. To be clear, only an abortion itself is a great sin. We do not hate the sinner, only the sin while we pray for and love our enemies, both abortion personel and the women alike.

No comments: