Saturday, June 12, 2010

She saw the sign, opened up her eyes and saw the sign.


As soon as you start to feel like you want to give up, God sends a sign! The story that happened to me the other day at the Abortion Clinic was ironic in the sense that instead of God sending me a sign, he sent me as a sign for somebody else.

Terry was about to walk in Dr. Emily's when I abruptly stopped her and asked if she would be interested in learning about free abortion alternatives and a free sonogram. She quickly said, "sure." It is unusual when girls are so easy to sway into an ultrasound. After we got to talking, she told me that she came here out of anger. Her mom wanted her to abort the baby because she thought she was not ready for another kid. Terry old herself that she would have the abortion unless God sent her a sign, and I was that sign! She is now happily keeping her baby.

I have never been aware before that I was a sign sent from God for someone else. I realized even more that day that things in life become so much easier when God is involved. It was not me directly that saved that woman's baby. I simply was where I was meant to be.

No comments: