Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love Makes It Hard


For all of those who read about the beginning of mine and Aadab's relationship, here is an update about our journey together.

Between our first meeting and our second meeting, Aadab called me. During our conversation I told Aadab that she was beautiful. This made Aadab cry a lot. She told me that no one has ever told her that before, which made me quite sad.

During our second meeting it was obvious how much Aadab needed love. I did my best to pour out all the love I had to give. I gave Aadab a present I picked out specially for her along with an encouraging card.

Before leaving the office, Aadab said, "Why do you do this?!" When I asked Aadab what she meant, she replied "Care about people so much! You are making this so hard!"

My love was making her decision to abort hard. This proves even more how love is the answer to abortion. Aadab, and all women, need love, not abortion.

Aadab will have an ultrasound in the upcoming week and come back to visit me. May God's love for Aadab and her baby continue to be revealed to her.

No comments: