Saturday, July 13, 2013

UNDER PRESSURE

How many times have I heard that those who abort their children are monsters. To be honest, saying such words make us sound like monsters. Now that I am working closer to this mothers that have not decided their fate I understand how wrong we are when we judge. They have extremely difficult situations and most of them do not understand the relevance of their actions. I am impressed of how easily some of them listen to advices. I cannot help but think that if I was in their place I would not be so humble. They look at you and try to understand instead of turning their backs to the truth they are listening to, that having an abortion is not the solution. Well this is not always like this, others do turn their backs but still is great that some of them are so good.


No comments: