Saturday, July 27, 2013

Give me a chance



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvOdHY53Whw

Hey, Little Boy, what would you like to be someday?
Maybe an astronaut who zooms around in space?
No, I will be the one who finds a cure for cancer.
I will not rest until I've finally found the answer.
All I need is just a chance to live.
Hey, Little Girl, where in the world are you going?
It's hard to tell with one so small, no way of knowing.
I'm headed on an airplane for the Middle East.
I'll be the one to forge a treaty bringing peace.
All I need is just some time to grow.
Just give me a chance.
Hey, Mr. Politician, can you hear their voices?
Your deafness feigned to gain the vote of those with choices.
When I am home alone and shut off all the noise,
I hear the pleading of those little girls and boys.
All I need is just a chance to live.
All I need is just some time to grow.
Just give me a chance.

It is politically correct in our day and age to speak of preserving our worl’s “natural resources”. After all there’s only so much oil on the planet. And who knows what beneficial medicines we could be destroying along with our rain forest?

That’s all well and good. Yet so many politicians overlook the destruction of our greatest natural resource—our children. They are gifts from God, who knows what gift of God is refused each time we allow another child to be aborted? Perhaps we have already killed the one who was to find a cure for cancer, or what if that Little one in the womb was being equipped with a brilliant mind who would be a master of diplomacy and bring a lasting peace agreement in the middle east?

Since these Little ones are not able to speak for themselves, I am glad to offer my voice in their deffense. Don’t be afraid to speak out against abortion and be vocally pro life. Give these Little ones a chance!

No comments: