Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cleveland i am gonna miss you

This week will be my last week in Cleveland. I would like to talk with you about the my experience in the Preterm clinic. We have been focusing our efforts in this mill because it is the biggest and most important killing center. Last Tuesday I had to say goodbye to some people who have been helping us in our working place. I would like to mention a specific group, 40 days for life. One of its main members, John Noall has been helping us a lot. He gave us some money, fresh fruit and some meals at Mc donalds. I am afraid I will not be able to see him anymore because next friday he will not be at Preterm to help us against abortionists. He told us that he was having some problems with his stomach so everybody pray for his recover, everything will be all right John, that is for sure! And as expected I will say that this is not a goodbye, it is a see you soon John and enjoy your sports car too.

No comments: