Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The holocaust of the twenty first century


On January of 1973 the U.S Supreme Court released the Roe v. Wade decision which created a woman's right to abortion.
Since that the statistics are startling:
 - 55.8 million children have died by abortion
 - 1.2 million children die in the U.S every year

Forty years of abortion on demand has contributed to a culture of secrecy, shame and selfishness.

Even the main defenders of abortion had their special "turn around" and they are  pro-life now, as an example this is the case of Norma McCorvey, who was the reason of the Roe v. Wade: "I'm now a child of God, a new creature in Christ, forgiven and redeemed. I publicly recant my involvement in the tragedy of abortion. I humbly ask forgiveness of the millions of women and unborn babies who have experienced the violence of abortion. I stand with those who honor the worth of every unborn child as created in the image of God. I will strive in the name of Jesus, to end this holocaust".

Could be called the abortion a healthy and safe procedure? If there is a syndrome called "Post-abortion syndrome" I bet it is not. And more over, most of the women that had and abortion suffered that syndrome. So, If these women suffered this syndrome and even more ask for forgiveness, could the abortion be the right choice?
My experience showed me that all the women, even the youngest, that finally have their kid, they never regret that decision.

No comments: