Monday, July 1, 2013

Sadness

I want to talk in this post about something really sad I lived this week in Planned Parenthood. Interns go to abortion facilities not just to save babies but to help everyone who is involved in an abortion.

What happened is that there were two black men speaking, and I got closed. One of them asked me if I was also waiting for my "lady". I answered I wasn't, why was I there and began to speak with them. One of them told me he was also totally against abortion. He said: "I have already four children. My wife is inside. I work really hard to mantain my four children, and I work really hard to mantain the one who is inside this clinic too." That moved me and I was near to cry, I hope this man won't be affected for the consequences of his wife's decission, because he doesn't deserve it. And I hope that when they quarrel every argue won't end with a: "you killed my baby", something he will be on his right to say but that may end up with his marriage. I wish the best in his life for this great man.


No comments: