Sunday, July 14, 2013

anonymous heroes finale ready for action

I would like to dedicate this blog to the other to guys who helped us to reach NYC. I will call the first guy L.

and the other one J. Both of them put some effort to help us in our way home without doubting. L. gave us

breakfast (awesome) and a place to stay, J. helped us to go to work carrying all our suitcases. These guys

are a clear example of what a person can do to help a stranger, just with simple things. From here, i wish

them the best of luck, and that i would never forget what they have done for me and my friends. After

arriving in NY, i have been training for some prolife work, that helped me to undersand the reason why i am

here. I will post my experiences in another blog. Right now i have moved to Cleveland, and tomorrow

morning we will start with our office opening. In a week we have been through a lot of difficult situations, but

 now we are here, ready for action, full throttle.

No comments: