Sunday, June 30, 2013

Coincidence or providence?

Last monday I was sent to the corner of the 3rd avenue with 149st to deliver pro-life newspapers. I thought it was a useless thing to do, something for just not being stopped at home. It was a hot day. In every newspaper we put a sticker with our offices' telephone numbers and a tittle whose tranlation to spanish is "GRATIS ABORTOS ALTERNATIVAS".

While giving them out, a woman sitting beside me who was selling things asked me to give her one of these newspapers. She was hispanic, and she was looking at me with a strange face. She might had understood bad the add, I thought. I approached to speak to her and explained her it was against abort. She began asking me questions about what appeared in the panflet, like if the baby was really this like after 5 weeks

and I told her: yes, he already has his eyes and little hands. She told me she was pregnant of about 8 weeks and that she had an appointment for that day to abort. I told her to visit us at the bronx office.

On wednesday I was sent to the office late after being that morning at emily's, something strange among the guys. There, about 3 o'clock, appeared Roselia, the woman I had met last monday and who asked me she wanted to see the abortion video. Of course that case was for me. I filled her sheet with the help of Cynthia and showed her and the father of her son the video. Now, the abortion is not an option for Roselia.

No comments: