Wednesday, June 26, 2013

13 years old.



The age range of the women who come to the office every day is very broad. The mean age be placed at around 22 years. But there's always an exception to the rule, and in this case average.

He opened the door. He was the friend of a small little woman. She was camouflaged behind him. She was so scared, in a silence I could hear the gnashing of teeth. She had a delay of six days in the period. She did not know this was normal at a young age, as only 13 years.

My heart was startled. I did not want this for her, the girl with scared face and a nice smile. I did not want that for any child her age. I had always said that we must live with the heart like children. And it is true, with 13 years pass from childhood to adolescence, but please these are closer to childhood than adulthood.

  Why this girl and many others of his age were used in these concerns the best time of their lives? They could play tennis, running and other activities. However, she unconsciously decided to give his body and life to anyone.


The first was to try to reassure her. Thank God, the pregnancy test turned negative thought was slowly relaxing.


Then it was my moral duty to explain something as forgotten to explain at school as: ONE AND A FOREVER. I looked into her eyes, she smiled every time while I was speaking her, because she was discovering that the man who really loves her will wait fir her and she had to wait now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Un historia muy buena Nenuca!!!!!