Thursday, June 20, 2013

Saving lifes


My first day at Emily's was so intense. All of the women who came to the clinic were looking down, like being ashamed and also they ignored us because if they engaged us we could change their minds.
I couldn't talk to them but I could give some information about abortion.

Most of them came with their boyfriends, some with family or friends. I was surprised because one came with her son. How a women could abort a child while with a child? she might have economic or other problems. I felt so sad about that because we couldn't talk to her but I gave her a pamphlet.

A few hours later we went to the other side of the clinic. We saw all the girls coming back from it.

Then I saw that girl with her son and I asked her if she aborted, She told me that she read the information and she also changed her mind. She realized that she didn't want her child to die.



I was so excited because I could save that baby.

No comments: