Monday, June 24, 2013

Maria



Hello everybody!

 My name is María Araiz, I am from Bilbao (Spain) but I live in Pamplona since I started my degree. I am 20, and I am in second of pharmacy. Because of my degree I have always be interested on the importance of life, that is the principal reason why I want to help those people who are not conscious about it.

I arrived to the Lifehouse last Friday after a long trip and since Friday I have learned a lot. I would say that the main important idea to keep in our heads during these days of working is that we have to love the people, to love those girls who are in a difficult situation where they do not know what to do. I knew EMC internship programme thanks to few people I met in my uni. For the moment I am really happy and I would keep you inform about my experience!

No comments: