Monday, June 24, 2013

Blanca



Hey there!
My name is Blanca and I’m new to the Lifehouse. I come from Valencia, a city in the East of Spain which you may know for its Fallas. I’m 21 years old and I’ve just finished my studies in Management Assistance.
I first heard about EMC last year. Three of my friends spent last summer here working as interns. Whenever I asked them how it was going, they would never talk about how cool living in NYC was or how much fun they were having; they would just keep saying how amazing it was to help all those women.
So there I was thinking “Wow, these girls must be really something if they are willing to come this far to fight for Life”. And the more I thought about it the more I understood it. Why not? Why not fight for our beliefs? Why not try to safe lives? Why not stand up for all those babies who have no voice?
So here I am a year later. I’ve just arrived in NY and only now am I starting to realize how hard it is and how much work needs to be done. I just hope to help make a difference and safe as many lives as possible! =)

No comments: