Saturday, June 29, 2013

Twins



I arrived to the internship a week ago and I have a lot of experiences in my mind. Fistly, I would like to say that since I didn´t start working on this program I didn´t feel conscious about how the abortion was  considered in the society nowadays and also how the women feel  before, during and after taking this horrible decision. Secondly, the way that in the EMC centers handle with the girls are quite good. I´m trying to learn how to do it as soon as I could but mostly I´m trying pray for those girls who are considering the abortion option.
One of my first counseling is something that I want to mention. I get very impressed because the women at first sight it seemed that it would be really hard to help them but when you started the first contact you realize that is not as difficult as it seems so this let me know that the key is to listen to them.  For example, Last day a 22 years old lady came because she  realized the day before that she was pregnant so we carried on with the sonogram and  by surprised we heard two heart beat instead of one. She  was having twins!!!
I will inform you about more thinks of this internship and the things that I learn about life

No comments: