Saturday, June 29, 2013

Teresa Beamonte

    My name is Teresa Beamonte. I am from Madrid where I've just finished my third year at college. I am studing Spanish linguistics and literature, to become a teacher.  I am the second of a big family. We are four girls and three boys.
    I've never have doubt about the importance of defending life from the begining until the natural end but it became something really important in my life when my youngest sister was born. She has Down's Syndrome. When I look at her, I couldn't but think how lucky we are to have her with us. She is "la reina de la casa".
   
 Even though she is a baby, she is just three years old, she spreads a lot of love and peace. I would like to encourage everybody who could be in this situation to keep their babies. It can be, it will be hard sometimes, but it really Works.

No comments: