Monday, June 24, 2013

Sofia



Hi my name is Sofia Fuente. I´m 20 years old and I live in Bilbao that is a city in the north of Spain.  I´m studying my second year of nursing. I arrived to the life house on Friday evening and I´m still learning how to work and handle all the things I´m learning.

I knew about the EMC intern because my oldest brother did it 4 years ago and his experience was brilliant. Also, I think that is a good opportunity to help women that need help and as I´m studying nursing I think I could do my best helping them and praying for them.  Instead of wasting my summer time, with this internship I´m going to work hard helping those who need to be heard. These days I´m becoming more conscious of the value of this work.

So, I will tell you every detail in this blog about this amazing opportunity!

No comments: