Sunday, June 16, 2013




Hi,

I'm Beatriz. I have just arrived to NY to work with EMC. I'm 20 and I study architecture at the Politecnic University of Cataluña in Barcelona, where I actually live although I was born in Madrid and lived in England for two years.

I'm the third only girl of 4 brothers. I have a theory about life: in this life there are only a few things that are truly important to me, and family is one of them. My family is the one who has given all I have and all I am. Family is the best thing anyone can have and consequently I defend life.

After hearing about the great experience my cousin Paz had had in summer '11 and meeting Chris at the World Youth Day in Madrid that same year, I quickly decided I had to come. Summer '12 couldn't be so here I am this year. I think it's a great opportunity to work with women who are in great need of help.

In the following two months I will use this blog to share my experiences with all those who read it!

I know it's a difficult task but I'm going to try my best to be helpful.

No comments: