Friday, July 1, 2011

Learn And Teach Others


Two girls came in today and showed more strength than most women can, in these situations. The pregnant girl was only 17, her sister was a year younger. She walked and told me that she knew abortion was killing a baby, and that parenting would be hard. Then she smiled and said, "I'm keeping my baby!"
Without my needing to convince her, she chose to keep. Simply because it is the right thing to do. But I still had more to do, I talked with her about why women choose abortion and how the procedure "works". She had no idea what really happens to women who choose this. She had no idea what really happens to the babies. So I shared the truth with her.
Now she is committed to telling the truth about "freedom of choice". And she is completely in love with her baby. She left the office, and I listened to her laughing as she yelled... "I'm having a baby!"

No comments: