Thursday, July 14, 2011

Something about me

Hi I’m Belen. I’m a Spanish girl that has just finished Advertising and Public Relations. I’m from Barcelona a big city in Spain.

I’m the third of a big family. I have four brothers and two sisters. Since I was a child my parents showed and taught me from their example the importance of life.

In Spain the term life does not raise many followers, but there are many organizations trying to defend the gift of life, helping mothers or looking for possibilities for themselves and their future children.

Last summer when one friend explained me the work that an American organization was doing in New York, I thought that it could be a very enriching experience. So, in June I finished my last year in College and I decided to come to the EMC internship. I just arrived last Monday but I hope that this period in New York I will learn a lot from other people and I'll try to do my best!

No comments: