Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It Is Good


After the long weekend, today was back to life as usual. As we all chose to fight for life today, we saw amazing things. I watched as a woman at the sidewalk by Dr. Emily's was counseled. Julie truly does have a gift! I worked with interns and staff today as hearts were changed and lives were saved.
And yet there are still so many more to be reached. How many
women turn into Planned Parenthood rather than into EMC
Frontline? We are doing as much as we can. But I am asking for
your prayers specifically for ones we don't even see. South Bronx alone has well over 700
clients so far this year. How many more need to be reached? How many more can be touched?
As I think of the women who we don't reach, I am so grateful for the ones we do. The woman in
the office this morning who was afraid of another miscarriage. The young women I have
counseled about abstinence. The young men who had no idea they could tell their girlfriend
they wanted this baby. These, we have reached. And God looks and says, "It is good."

No comments: