Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pro-Choice?


Last week while I was in Emily’s I saw a situation that really impressed me in a bad way. I saw a pregnant mother who was walking in front of the door of Emily’s house when pro-choice told her they were sorry because of her pregnancy; and then she invited her to have an abortion what she refused.

I was really surprised. Prochoice understand having a baby as a tragedy and a huge problem difficult to solve. Prochoice don’t understand babies as a gift of God and a cause of happiness; otherwise they feel depressed when a mother choose life for her baby. The thing is: Do really pro-choice defense both options? I say no, don’t fool me, what they really want is abortion, that’s why from now on I will not talk about pro-choice I will only talk about pro-abortion.

No comments: