Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Information is what they need

On Monday, I was in Bronx and after watching a real abortion on TV, I had the opportunity to comment the video with a woman who was seeking an abortion. She was 20 years old and really worried about having the baby because she already had one and had some economic problems.


After watching the video, I was really affected, because I couldn’t understand how can people kill their babies in that manner, its so unnatural and extremely risky because all preacautions are not taken. I explained the my thoughts of the video to her. She was crying and very worried because she didn’t know what an abortion actually was and what serious risks it has. I explained her that despite the reasons for doing an abortion, there's always alternatives, like for example an adoption.


Moreover, it is a problem of ignorance, when you explain the procedures and the complicated risks that accompany, they realize what they are about to do and change their mind recognize that there is always a solution other than the abortive procedure in all their personal problems.

No comments: