Sunday, July 17, 2011

Businesses Without Morals


Today i was reading an article about an ex-abortionist and I was very impressed the huge amount of money that the abortion clinic employees earn to persuade all the girls to chose abortion the same day as an option for solve their problems.



As I said in my first post, I just have finished an Advertising degree, and one of the objectives of an advertiser is to persuade people, sell them something. This is an admirable and respectful objective because everyone needs to earn money. But this doesn’t mean that this is the one and only most important objective.



What a good professional has to keep in mind above all is ethics and morality. With this in mind, I’m saying that abortion clinics just want to earn money and they don’t care if they are killing people. Performing abortions they show that this business just pursues economic interests and they don’t consider morals at all.

No comments: