Thursday, July 7, 2011

Follow-up Joy

A few days ago I received a great phone call. One of my old clients gave me a call and updated me about her situation. An unfortunate fact is that with many of the girls we see it is very hard to keep in touch – addresses and phone numbers change commonly. So too, this girl had ended up moving to a very distant state but luckily found my number I had given her way back in January.

I was so glad she told me about how well she was doing – completing school and brushing off attempts from some of her family and friends to abort. Now, most of her family has come around and she was excited to tell me that where she is staying she has her own room where they will put the crib.

Her due date is in late August and I can’t wait for her to send me the baby pictures!

No comments: