Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hola everyone!

Hola everyone;

My name is Gabriel Muzás and I have just finished a journalism degree at the University of Navarre, in Pamplona, Spain. However, my hometown is Vitoria, a small city in the north of Spain.







I have a big family: I'm the oldest of three brothes and two sisters. We all know the good values of life, family and charity.




For a long time I have been looking for a volunteering possibility to do in the summer. Last year, a friend of mine who came to EMC two years ago told me about this intership program. I found it interesting from the first time and it seemed to me a good way to help people to know the importance of the life.




I'm very exited to start working at EMC at New York. I'm sure that this is going to be a good summer and an important time for me to help and learn at the same time.

No comments: