Saturday, July 30, 2011

I hope to come back soon.



On Sunday I will go back to home in Spain. I am proud of myself and also of EMC Pregnancy Centers, because of our work done this summer. First of all I have learned that abortion is dangerous for the baby and also for the mother. I have also learned that if abortion still exists it is because it generates a lot of money and because there are a lot of people who don't know the consequences of having an abortion. I am happy for all the babies that I and EMC have saved this summer. I will never forget the happiness and the joy of a mother when she discovers that in her womb there is a doughter. But I also feel a little bit upset because, despite having done all this work, there is still a lot of work to do; that is why I am going to become an ACTIVE pro-lifer in Spain. I am planning to learn more about the abortion clinics and the pregnancy centers.

I hope to come back soon.

No comments: