Saturday, July 30, 2011

When she does counseling


There’s an intern in the house who’s shy, quiet and quite closed. She doesn’t like to discuss or being in hurries. Last week I was, for first time, doing counseling with her at the Bronx Center.

At the beginning I was the one who was really talking, but as soon as it seems that the mother really wanted to have an abortion the intern began to talk. My colleague begins to talk about the mother’s family, God, values… I don’t know if that mother will have an abortion but I am sure that this intern really has removed her mind.

What really impressed me about this intern is that she really was conscious about that what that mother had inside was a baby; it’s this feeling and knowledge that it helps you to take profit of all your resources in order to safe a life.

No comments: