Sunday, July 17, 2011

God Bless America

Last week I went to Philadelphia and Washington D.C. Although I spent just one day in each place, I could have enough time to learn about the history of the US and its independence. I could discover also how hard the Fathers of America fought against Great Britain to achieve the freedom and the rights that they were looking for.

They fought for many rights such as freedom and life. These rights were above all at that time, but today they seem to be forgotten because of many laws, like the abortion one. The Fathers of America assured a good life to every american citizen. The unborn children are also American citizens and they had the right to live. But with abortion, they are not given this right and few will defend them.

That’s the reason why we work to defend to the most weak and young American citizens. I'm from Spain and I working to defend American citizens. We are sure that the Fathers of America would be proud of us. God bless America.

No comments: