Friday, July 15, 2011

A great reason for coming to US



Hi I´m Carlos, I´m studying Architecture at the University of Navarra in Pamplona, a city of Spain. I am the seventh of a family of twelve children.

Since I began to study in Pamplona I have been a member of an organization like this, so when a friend of mine told me about this internship in New York I thought it was a great opportunity to support this cause.
My parents always showed me the importance of the right to life, and whenever I can, I tried to fight for this cause.

I arrived last saturday but I will stay here until september, so I hope to learn a lot from other people and I will try to help as much as I could.



1 comment:

not a minx, a moron, or a parasite said...

Welcome! Thank you for your gift of time and talents to the pro-life cause here in the USA.