Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What matters is how much love we put into our work.



Yesterday I went to Dr. Emily´s Abortion Clinic, it was amazing. When I had just arrived I saw a women that I knew because I had spoken with her last Saturday, she was going to abort but was very afraid. She wasn´t really sure about what she was going to do because she wanted to have the child but motivated by her circumstances, she had decided to abort.



For the procedure, she wanted them to take it out in one piece in onder to be able to kiss the baby before saying goodbye to it forever. It sounds very cruel, but one person can do things like that whe she is very desperate. That shows the love that this mother felt for her baby and we recognized this love.



Our work consisted of revealing this love between mother and baby. In the end the mother decided to keep the baby. The situation was then turned into a blessing for both the mother and the child.












1 comment:

sassafras said...

What depth this mother already knew of her child. I would have never pictured my child in one-piece in the womb as this woman did; or thought to kiss it goodbye. So happy to hear her wisdom and understanding of herself gave her the confidence to not end her pregnancy by free will... what a nice story. I'm sure she will make a most beautiful and loving mother... I saw this on facebook...