Friday, August 12, 2011

Why I'm Pro-Life

Yesterday I went to the Priest for Life's headquarters in Staten Island, NYC. After having a tour by the building, the filmed us in a short interview. What they wanted to know was the reasons of why we are prolife. I tried to do my best, but I would like to repeat again here.

First of all, I'm pro-life because I believe in the life. It's sounds weird, I know, but that's true. I believe in the life that God gave us and I truly believe that no one can remove it. It's God who decided when is our time to born and when is our time to pass away.

I'm pro-life because I've seen what it's an abortion. And I can assure that is no good. Never, under any circumstances, I'seen how women walk outside of the abortion centers alone, crying, scared, shaking... I don't know any woman who is proud of having an abortion. No one.

I'm pro-life because I don't trust pro-choice people. I don't judge them, but they don't really know what a real abortion is. They just believe in fake freedom of women to choose in their body. And what about the baby's choice? Who takes care about them?

These are many of my reasons to be pro-life. I have much more, but these are the most important reasons.

No comments: