Saturday, August 20, 2011

From Barcelona to New York



Mi name is Ana Pacheco. I am from Spain and I arrived to the Lifehouse August 18th. I am 25 years old and I have studied journalism in Barcelona.

For me Pro-life means the respect for life. The right to life is the cornerstone upon which rests or should rest our civilization and I'm sure that the right to life from the moment of conception is the first right of all. It is for that reason that I'm firmly against abortion, which would be the opposite of pro-life.

The experience here is incredible. I worked two days and it is impressionant to have the opportunity to help women who are pregnant and want to abort because they see no other way for child and we can convince them. It is beautiful to have the opportunity to convince them about the life, about that they have a baby inside them and he has to life. I know that if this girls and women are informed about what they will be subject, they would have the chance of choosing what they would like to do

I am surprise seeing that the most women that comes to the centers doesn't know really that they have a baby inside with life that would have the opportunity to born. This experience is beautiful because we can valorate our life and explain to other people all the things that our family have explained and teach us.

No comments: