Sunday, August 14, 2011

For a Reason

A few days ago I got on the wrong train to go to work and had to switch trains more times than usual. Frustrating. But while I was on the train I saw a lady looking at the pamphlets in my hands (I was one my way to stand outside Dr. Emily's - the abortion center in the South Bronx). She asked if she could have one and I gave her one in Spanish. We had to get off the train a few seconds later so I didn't have much of an opportunity to talk to her but you never know the difference it could make. So long story short - I guess God definitely had a reason for me getting on the wrong train.

Pro-life "work" is not a 40 hour per week job but a life style - a worldview. The way you vote, live, lifestyle decisions etc. are all influenced by it. You can't "clock out" from being pro-life.

No comments: