Monday, August 15, 2011

17 WEEK BABY SAVED AT CLINIC

A few days ago we had a remarkable save at Dr. Emily abortion clinic. I first noticed a girl who looked very nervous and was smoking a cigarette in the parking lot. I had just finished speaking with somebody else and when I noticed her and called her over.


I knew I was making an impact - with some people you think you're hitting home and they go unphased in to get an abortion, and with others you don't think they hear anything and they end up keeping thier baby - but with her I just knew something positive was happening.


It was a fairly quick talk by sidewalk standards - perhaps less than five minutes, but then she said she had to go in the clinic. Confidently however, I prayed, and like out of a movie the girl comes storming out of the door and I just asked, "Are you ready to come with me now."


With a tear in her eye she just nodded yes.

No comments: