Sunday, August 28, 2011

`Hasta siempre`





Hi guys!!This is my last blog on EMC this summer!After seven wonderful weeks is time to back to Spain.
I want to thank everyone, may be is the same as everybody says but I think that every goodbye that we made came from the heart, because all things that we have learned this summer we are going to remember for a lifetime and we will need to help in Spain all the women who want an abortion.
Firstly I want to thank Chris Slattery for helping in this way to all those women who need it and for giving us the opportunity to help too.
Secondly I want to thank all of those people who every day are in the office, because that is the hardest work and you do it with an incredible love, and moreover because all those weeks spent with each of you have been wonderful. So thank you very much!
And of course the incredible peers I have had this summer and the good friends I have made that I hope will last forever!

Thank you very much!!

No comments: