Sunday, August 7, 2011

American freedom

I'm a foreigner here. I'm for another country and I have another main language, culture, life-style... I love to travel and knowing other cultures. And, of course, I love being in America.

One thing what impressed me mots of this country is the freedom. There is freedom everywhere and people really believe in that freedom. Here, people has freedom to speak, to be religious or not, to decide... In Europe, we should learn something about this...

But there is a freedom that I missed. The freedom to life of the babies that there are aborted. Obviously, this freedom can't be founded at any place where abortion is legal. But, here, in "the land of freedom" I think that it should be very strong. I think that President Obama is completely wrong when he claims that he is looking for the freedom of all the americans. An what about those millions of americans that where killed by the laws he passed? I hope the next president is genuinely seeking freedom for ALL Americans.

No comments: