Thursday, August 11, 2011

Outside in the South Bronx

Whenever we begin to give our pro-life demonstration outside in a new area for the season, the first day is usually the best because people are not accustomed to seeing fetal development models and a TV with aborted pictures of aborted babies in their neighborhood.


I had a very good day outside in the South Bronx (in front of our pregnancy center and across the street from Planned Parenthood), many people stopped to watch the pictures and ask about fetal development. While the South Bronx is a poor neighborhood, I'd much rather be here where the people are open minded than in a liberal area of Manhattan.


It was great hearing the advice of many people that we should be in the schools. The best was a young man who told me that I should be in an auditorium, and that I should have a microphone.


That would be a good idea.











No comments: