Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A good Pro-Life movie


22 weeks

Director: Ángel Manuel Soto
Writter: Ángel Manuel Soto, Ashley Shuck
Stars: Lizzy Salazar and Natalie
28 minutes

Yesterday I saw a good movie. I was at Bronx office with Lizz and a young couple. The woman was pregnant and when they arrive, they wanted to abort their baby. Finally, after the counceling they change their mind and decided to keep the baby. At one moment, the woman decided to talk only with Lizz, so I spent few minutes with the boyfriend taking about his life, what he thought about the abortion, about his family... Then, he asked me to tell him some examples of the risks of having an abortion.

I told many of that I know. But later, we saw a good pro-life short movie. It's 22 weeks and it's about one girl who has an wrong made abortion. This film is really shocking and I didn't seen before I saw in Bronx EMC office. I would recomend to everyone to know about a true story that took place in Orlando in 2005. This film show how an abortion can be risky for women and how bad time can have women when they see their child diying in their hands.


No comments: