Sunday, August 28, 2011

Adios!!

This is my last blog. I've been here for seven weeks, from july 9th till august 28th, almost my whole summer break. Someone could think that I should have done other things, like going with my family to the beach, or being in my hometown just resting, or going out with my friends; like many of the people at age usually do. But this has been one of the best summers ever for me.

I have met a lot of incredible people: the interns, the offices leaders (Linda, Liz, Carmen, Jowell, Rosanna, July), and many women who needed help. I also have learnt many important things: good values of the life and family, the importance of being pro-life, how to treat helpless pregnant women... and how to life in the same house with 20 spanish and american young people!

We also have had a lot of fun. The trips and the activities that Chris invite us were awesome. It was the best way to rest from the work and to know the rest of the people were I was working with.

I've also made many friends that I hope to have forever.

My american adventure for the summer '11 is coming to and end but I'm sure that I will never forget it! Thank you!

Bye and god bless!

No comments: