Friday, August 12, 2011

Priests for Life

Last Wednesday we were at Priests for Life, an organization directed by priests who give their lives fighting aganist abortion. The thing that most impressed me was the great organization of everyting and the large amount of people that they help.
When we was there, we filmed some video clips telling our experiences here, working at EMC. Because of being nervous, I was unable to speak in front of the camera, I regret that a lot, because it was a great oportunity to help this cause.

That's why the next day, while I was working at Jerome Av, I seized the opportunity to give a tutorial about abortion in the office, with this tutorial, I hope I made up for my mistake at Priests for Life. I hope that the tutorial will be great. I will tell my experience in the following blogs. Wish me luck.

No comments: