Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My last day in NYC

Today it's my last day in this beatiful city. I've learned that New York is the most visited city in the world because it's like all the world in one city. I'm very happy to have had this opportunity to work in this city.


The most important part of this month and a half here is that we've been working to fight against abortion. I'm glad for the work that EMC is doing here and very happy about all I've learned: how to do counseling with pregnant mothers, how to talk with woman who are seeking an abortion or just giving brouchures at Jerome avenue to spread awareness to the people in the street about what an abortion is.



I'm hoping to go back to Spain to continue with this work there and improve our work there with all we've learned, so again, thank you very much and see you soon.

No comments: