Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Week

Good Morning!!!


It is my first week


My frist day was in Bronx.whwnen I arrived Liz showed me everything about abortion like videos,instruments and pictures.


There was a woman,3 months pregnant.She wanted to get an abortion.Linda talked to her during Carlos and me talked with her boyfriend.He said"It´s is her chooise"we aren´t agree with that answer,they are the parents,now they are a family with a child.He should support her all the time.Or give to adoption.But kill the baby is not the good way to solve the problem.


I was in Brooklyn helping Linda.I did pregnant tests,talked with women.They have very difficult lives.They think they can´t take care of their child,or it´s early to have a child whose father is not her boyfriend,or they don´t have money....


The next day I was Emilys.We saw women coming into the Abortion Clinic.Iwas waiting in the back door and talked with the woman,Few of then were crying and It was hard to them to walk.A mother went with her daughter,she didn´t wat the abortion.In two hours talking with her,she came into and took her daughter out of there.


It was an amazing experience.


PBSM.

No comments: