Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mother support

One of these weeks I received a call from a girl that we counseled her a while ago.

She told me Belén I’m going to keep my baby; I was very excited about her decision



I couldn’t believe it!


She was very excited to, and also very worried about what her parents and her boyfriend parents could think about it. She was very afraid because she thought that her parents


They wouldn’t accept her decision.


Yesterday I received and other call and she told me that she was going to keep her baby instead of her parent’s opinion. She told me that her parents kick her out of the house she was very sad about that, I thought that because of that she was going to change her opinion. But surprisingly she told me I very disappointed but I’m not going to change my opinion.



I was very surprised and at the same time very happy for her big courage! Mothers have to realize about how important are them in her sister’s life, their daughters could affront her pregnancy but with her love, affection, understanding and experience. They have to realize that in the past they decided to keep her own daughter and now her daughter is going to birth a new life!


No comments: